Tuesday, 5 August 2014
01:56:00 Business Matching , Business Opportunity , Business Times , Indian , Indian Chamber , networking 1 comment
Klang Indian Chamber of Commerce jointly with Consortium of Indian Industry(CIIM) in Malaysia organised Let's Meet up Get Connected Session on 31st July 2014. The event was graced by HE Shri T S Thirumurthi, The High Commissioner of India to Malaysia who is also CIIM patron.
Friday, 25 July 2014
20:00:00 Business , business development , Business Opportunity , Japan , market , research , Uniform No comments
UNIFORM MARKET IN JAPAN - RESEARCH FINDINGS
Size of Uniform Market in FY2013 Reached 483.2 Billion Yen, 101.4% on Y-o-Y Basis .The domestic uniform market in FY2013 based on the shipment value from manufacturers attained 483.2 billion yen, 101.4% of the size in the previous year. Office uniforms and school uniforms that used to be on the decline until recently shifted to a slight increase in FY2013, and led to a positive growth in all the categories including working and service uniforms.
Wear in Office Uniforms Contribute in Market Recovery
Although working uniforms demands settled down from temporary increase that occurred right after the earthquake damage, the current good news is the long awaited positive growth attained by the category of office uniforms in FY2013, seemingly recovered from lingering recession. Despite that the conventional uniforms for office workers are still decreasing, the entire uniform market has been supported by the increasing demands for “Omotenashi” wear that belongs to the office uniforms category and that are worn to serve or wait on customers. The continuous growth can also be expected in the uniforms for medical and long-term care services, and for food factories, etc.
In addition, the working uniforms are promising especially in the locations close to Tokyo, due to adoption for Tokyo Olympics, boding well for the entire uniform market.
Extracted from : Yano Research
Saturday, 19 July 2014
11:44:00 Business , business development , Business Matching , Business Opportunity , get connected , Klang , klangchamber , Malaysia No comments
PLEASE To invite members of business to LET's MEET UP - GET CONNECTED session with Indian Industry in Malaysia as details below :
Date : 31st July 2014
Time : 7.00 pm
Venue : Klang Executive Club
Special Guest : High Commissioner of India, Malaysia
Fee : RM 30.00 ( light refreshment served)
Organised by : Klang Indian Chamber of Commerce
Jointly with : Confederation of Indian Industry in Malaysia
The Session aimed to :
a) Create Interactive session between Malaysian Indian Business and Indian Industry in Malaysia
b) Identify possibility of business between local and Indian Industry in Malaysia
The members of Confederation of Indian Industry in Malaysia includes:
a) IRCON International Ltd
b) RECRON (M) Sdn Bhd
c) Tamco Switchgear (Malaysia) Sdn.Bhd
d) Tata Consultancy Services (M)Sdn Bhd
Kindly confirm your participation in advance to avoid disappointment. Priority given for those from Engineering and ICT Industry.
For more information contact Mr. S. Arikrishnan at 0166685405 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, 9 July 2014
APPLY FOR GST – EVOUCHER
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FOR SMES ACQUIRING OR UPGRADING TO GST COMPLIANT SOFTWARE
Businesses that are Eligible to Apply for Financial Assistance
Businesses defined as SMEs are eligible to apply for this financial assistance. Definition of SMEs that was endorsed by the National SME Development Council (NSDC) effective 1 January 2014 is as follows:
5 conditions that must be met in order to be classified as SMEs:
- Qualifying criteria
- Manufacturing Sector: Sales turnover not exceeding RM50 million OR full-time employees not exceeding 200 people
- Service Sector and other sectors: Sales turnover not exceeding RM20 million OR full-time employees not exceeding 75 people
- Establishment type
- Incorporated under the Registration of Company Act (1965); or
- Registered under the Registration of Business Act (1956) or Limited Liability Partnerships Act (2012); or
- Registered with the respective authorities or district offices in Sabah and Sarawak; or
- Registered with the respective statutory bodies for professional service providers.
- Not listed on the main board of Malaysia or other countries
- Not a subsidiary of public listed companies on the main board of Malaysia or other countries
- Not a subsidiary of large firms, multinational corporations (MNCs), Government-linked companies (GLCs), Syarikat Menteri Kewangan Diperbadankan(MKDs) and State-owned enterprises
Implementation of the Financial Assistance
- Forms of Assistance
Assistance will be provided in the form of GST eVoucher worth RM1,000 each for the purchase of GST compliant software or upgrade of the software to be GST compliant. The redemption is based on the actual amount if the purchase or upgrade of the software is less than RM1,000.
- Applicants of eVoucher should:
- Register with MyGST
- Fulfill the SME Definition
- Have at least 51% of Malaysian Equity
- eVoucher can only be redeemed from the software providers that has been certified by RMCD
- Applicants of eVoucher should:
- Date of Implementation
- Application for eVoucher will commence on 1 June 2014 and end on 31 December 2014 or until the quota for eVoucher grant expires.
- SMEs area able purchase or upgrade their software starting from the official date selected software provider list was announced on 12 March 2014. Purchases made before 12 March 2014 are not eligible for financial assistance.
- Payment will be made directly to SMEs through the normal claim process if they purchase the software from 12 March until 31 May 2014.
- Features of eVoucher
- eVoucher can only be applied and redeemed by eligible SMEs.
- Only one eVoucher will be issued for each MyGST registration number and it is not transferable.
- Each eVoucher can only be redeemed once.
- eVoucher is valid from 1 June 2014 until 28 February 2015.
- Following identification will be displayed on eVoucher:
- Logo of the National Coat of Arms, Royal Malaysian Customs Department and SME Corp. Malaysia
- Business / Company Name
- Business / Company Registration number
- Serial Number
- Validity Period
- Terms and condition
- Procedure for Application
- eVoucher application by SMEs from SME Corp. Malaysia
- SMEs need to apply the eVoucher via online at the following website: http://gst-evoucher.smecorp.gov.my
- If necessary, applicants may submit their applications using computer terminals that are available at SME Corp. Malaysia’s headquarter in Kuala Lumpur Sentral or state offices.
- Details of SMEs that are required:
- Company Name
- MyGST Registration No.
- MyCoId ROC/ROB No.
- Annual Sales Turnover
- Number of employees
- Information of Shareholding (owner's name & NRIC No.)
- SME Corp. Malaysia will verify the MyGST registration and status of SMEs.
- Successful applicants will be given the access to print the eVoucher worth RM1, 000.
- Redemption of eVoucher by SMEs from the software providers
- SMEs are able to redeem the eVoucher from any software providers appointed by RMCD.
- Software providers are required to sign up with GST SME Corp. Malaysia system and fill in their MyGST registration number and serial number to ensure the authenticity of the eVoucher and redemption is valid.
- Claims payment by software providers to SME Corp. Malaysia
- Software providers are able to claim for the payment on eVoucher redeemed by the SMEs from SME Corp. Malaysia.
- The submission for the claim is in batches process whereby the dates will be determined by SME Corp. Each batch will consists of a maximum of 50 claim documents for each software provider.
- All documents must be certified by the commissioner of oaths (group certification is allowable).
- Claims can only be made by main software providers registered with RMCD (branches and agents are not allowed to make claims).
- Claims must be made by filling up the Claim Form (one form per group) provided by SME Corp. Malaysia.
- Supporting documents that need to be submitted by the service providers to SME Corp. Malaysia for the purchase are:
- Confirmation by SMEs
- received deduction / discount RM1, 000;
- software has been installed and functioning; and
- attended the software training
For Application go to SMECORP Website at here
Sunday, 22 June 2014
Tuesday, 3 June 2014
at Setia City Convention Centre. We expecting about 1000 Pax of SME’S from all over the location!!!
Mark this date on your calendar and prepare yourself to be there at the 6th MALAYSIA SME® Congress 2014!
For the first time ever, the MALAYSIA SME® Congress will run hand-in-hand with an exciting journey of Business “EVOLUTION”.
This is your chance to be inspired, motivated, and encouraged by our International SME Speaker, Mr. Johan Gorecki, Co-Founder of SKYPE; Founder & CEO of Globe Forum and Founder of Springfellow.
Admission is COMPLIMENTARY and seats are extremely limited! To register,please reply to this email or RSVP to Sanjay at Email: email@example.com.
Alternatively, for Online Registration, please visit MALAYSIA SME® Congress 2014 Official Website at www.malaysiasmecongress.com.my
. The Official Website features successful series of MALAYSIA SME® Congress over the years and do stay tune for more information on 2014.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon on !