Tuesday 24 December 2013

Who is this Die Hard Entrepreneur that Made US$340mil by 25?


Extracted From : Business Strategist

From the photo you may taught this person as Bollywood movie actor. He is an actor of his own destiny. He founded his first business at age of 16 and by 25 he sold two of his business for a total of US$340million.

His parent moved to USA from India when he was 4 , the new environment poses challenging situation at school. However he accepted it "I am different and I am willing to accept that. Because of that, it matured me in a way that I used the negative voice in the form of energy to find out what my true passion was, what my true strengths were. I really figured life at an early age”.

At the age of 16, he dropped out of school to pursue what he was passionate about.

At 21, he founded another company, BlueLithium. Three years later, the company was bought over by Yahoo! in cash for US$ 300 million

His achievements reached even in the White House and he had the opportunity to meet, Barack Obama, the President of The United States of America. He started another company, RadiumOne, an online ad company that operates in the domain of real-time advertising. The company today is valued at US$ 500 million.

When asked what is his success mantra? His reply was

“My advice to everybody is that you have to be passionate about what you do first and let the money come later,”

Try to google out who is this Die Hard Entrepreneur. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment